The ANA launched new podcast series at ANA2019. Each month, during these 15-20 minute episodes, we’ll delve into topics such as implicit bias in the workplace & patient care, designing and implementing a global teleneurology program, unbiased metagenomic next generation sequencing for diagnosis of CNS infection / inflammatory conditions, neurovirology, functional neuroimaging of functional movement disorders, and more! You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, or listen right here on MyANA.
ANA members are offered the opportunity to claim AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Please follow this link to access CME information and instructions.
Do you have an idea for an episode? The ANA Investigates podcast series producers are interested in hearing from you! Please submit your episode ideas using the form linked here.
- Pioneering Unbiased Diagnostics Part 2: Autoantibody Syndrome – 11/2019
- Featuring Dr. Sam Pleasure interviewed by Dr. Megan Richie, with commentary from Drs. Megan Richie & Adeline Goss
- Implicit Bias in the Workplace & Patient Care – 12/2019
- Featuring Dr. Allison Willis interviewed by Dr. Jim Siegler, with commentary from Drs. Jim Siegler & Adeline Goss
- Recorded live from ANA2019! The multifaceted academic career of Walter Koroshetz, MD - 1/2020