Welcome to the ANA Career Center!
Attract quality applicants for open positions at your insitution or put your resume in front of dozens of top employers in neurology and neuroscience by taking advantage of the ANA Career Center!
Benefits of the ANA Career Center:
- Search and apply to the best jobs in the field at institutions that value your credentials
- Upload your resume anonymously so employers can contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s)
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools
Increase your exposure to qualified job seekers in the academic neurology community by posting open positions at your institution to the ANA Career Center. The Career Center attracts top professionals in the field across career levels and neurologic subspecialties.
2019 ANA-AUPN Career Fair
Meet the leaders of the nation's top academic neurology departments and discuss opportunities at their institutions at the first ANA-Association of University Professors of Neurology (AUPN) Career Fair, Sunday, October 13 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at the 2019 ANA Annual Meeting in St. Louis. Department chairs from universities will be available to share information about open positions or discuss your career goals and offer advice.
check back often for updates
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Department of Neurology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Johns Hopkins University
- NYU Langone Health
- St. Louis University
- The University of Toledo
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University of Missouri Dept of Neurology
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Pennsylvania- Neurology Department
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
- Washington University School of Medicine