At a time when support for basic and translational science needs a strong voice and the burden of neurological disease is growing, the ANA is the champion of neurological research and the ally of all physicians and scientists who strive to make a difference through careers that combine discovery, education and clinical care. The ANA offers many opportunities for organizations wishing to increase awareness within the academic neurology community - from virtual exhibits to podcast episodes - read on to learn about the programs and benefits of partnering with the ANA to share your message.
|Annual Meeting Sponsorships - now reserving for 2022!
Contact Carole Bernstein to learn about our Gold, Silver, and Bronze packages!
|Virtual Education & Programs - Year-Round Opportunities - Book today!
||Advancing Social Justice Programs - Year-Round Opportunities - Book today!
Virtual Education & Programs Sponsorship
ANA Webinars - Sponsor an upcoming webinar!
Live webinars offer a unique opportunity to create a sense of urgency around a specific date or offering, and the ability to archive the video for later viewing increases the “eyeballs” over time. Sponsors may opt to support a CME or non-CME webinar. Sponsors benefits include:
- Reaching the ANA members through marketing and promotion of the events
- Production support and webinar hosting by the ANA staff
- Hosting for the video on the ANA’s OnDEC platform for 12 months following the live event
- Branding opportunities within the video (if not for CME)
 ACCME standards and criteria apply
ANA Highlights - Create an enduring educational program!
Each month, the ANA’s members produce short learning modules on just in time or evolving topics. These 10-15 minute audio and slide presentations are focused on very specific learning objectives and provide concrete actionable advice to ANA members working in that disease area. Sponsors may choose the topical area of interest. In adherence with ACCME requirements, sponsors will receive credit for sponsoring the module on the MyANA.org page as well as mention during the opening slide of the presentation. $1500/module
ANA Investigates - Podcast with us!
ANA Investigates is a podcast series produced by the American Neurological Association (ANA). The content of the episodes is selected by the volunteer members of the ANA Education Innovation Subcommittee. The subcommittee is informed by the results of the annual educational needs assessment, as well as by sharing their own expertise in their respective fields. The episodes are released monthly and span topics from diagnosing central nervous system infection to career advice from champions in neurological research to the use of cannabinoids in neurology. The episodes award AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for eligible physicians. ANA Investigates averages 300-500 listeners per episode and continues to grow with each new episode release.
A compelling opportunity exists to sponsor episodes of the podcast series! Sponsors may choose the topical area of interest. In adherence with ACCME requirements, sponsors will receive credit for sponsoring the episode on the MyANA.org page as well as mention during the opening credits of the show. $2000/ episode. Exclusive sponsorship of an episode is available for $5000/episode.
ANA Spotlights - Present a Virtual Product Theater!
A virtual product theater is a recorded presentation offered to the ANA members through the ANA’s exclusive online education platform, OnDEC. These are offered both as an accompaniment to the Annual Meeting as well as throughout the year. As part of this package, sponsors receive:
- Production support for a virtual recording of a presentation
- Hosting of the video on the OnDEC platform
- Branding opportunities within the video
- Marketing and promotion of the video via the ANA social media profiles and email newsletters
- A targeted email message to attendees of the event sent by the ANA
$2500/ 30-minute session (recorded hosted for one year following)
Virtual Focus Group - Gain insights from ANA members!
The ANA members represent the top minds in neurological research. When it becomes important to gain insights and feedback from experts, the ANA can help organize and facilitate a virtual focus group. These may be offered both as an accompaniment to the Annual Meeting as well as throughout the year. Sponsoring organizations receive:
- Access to specialty focused experts
- A virtual meeting organized and facilitated by the ANA staff
- Transcript and recording of the focus group session
Contact Carole Bernstein for options and pricing.
Joint Providership Opportunities
The ANA can partner with your non-accredited organization to provide eligible educational activities in neurology and neuroscience. We are an ACCME-accredited CME provider and will ensure that the content, quality, and scientific integrity of the CME activity are compliant with currently adopted standards for continuing medical education.
Our CME services include:
- Verify the needs assessment
- Approve the activity content, objectives, and proposed faculty in consultation with your organization
- Oversee development of brochures and promotional materials
- Provide a formal evaluation for attendees post-activity
- Award appropriate CME credits/certificates
- Maintain necessary records
Contact Carole Bernstein for more information and pricing.
Advancing Social Justice Program Sponsorship
Racial minorities, LGBTQ, and women are underrepresented in academic research and those in the field may experience biases that prevent them from achieving at the top of their field. The ANA offers a unique opportunity to sponsors to help advance diversity and equity in research through an array of options:
- Scholarships: Sponsoring organizations can sponsor membership for academic neurology and neuroscience professionals who meet the criteria in a selected underrepresented category.
- Video Blog: Each month, the ANA will interview a member of an underrepresented group, highlighting their perspectives and challenges they have encountered. The videos will be featured on the ANA’s social media profiles and hosted on the MyANA.org website. Sponsoring organizations may choose the field of study or topics of interest and will receive branding opportunities during the opening and closing of the video.
Contact Carole Bernstein at the ANA for details.