With cutting-edge plenaries, Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and the NIH Brain Initiative pre-meeting event lined up, you won't want to delay reserving your spot for ANA2017. Event registration has opened and you now have a chance to save a few dollars by signing up at www.2017.myana.org before the Early Bird deadline of September 11, 2017.
Some highlights not to be missed:
- Leading neurologists and neuroscientists slated to speak;
- Six plenary sessions highlighting groundbreaking conceptual and therapeutic advances in a variety of neurologic disease states;
- Data blitzes back by popular demand;
- 17 Special Interest Group sessions;
- 16 Interactive Lunch Workshops;
- Hundreds of posters that will feature emerging neuroscience;
- Unlimited educational and career development opportunities for all professional levels.
To review the schedule at a glance, please click here.