The Global Engagement Committee (GEC) is a committee created by the Board to enhance the relationship of the ANA to the wider world of academic neurology and neuroscience in a global context. The GEC works with ANA leadership regarding how best to achieve ANA’s international objectives.
- First Grant to Accelerate Global Engagement (GAGE) created for 2020 Annual Meeting for organizations in low and lower-middle-income countries
- Jennifer Adriss, MD selected as 2020 International Outreach Travel Scholarship Recipient
- ANA Names Drs. Alexa King and Leslie Hayes 2019 International Outreach Travel Scholarship Recipients.
- ANA names Drs. Allison Navis, Melissa Elafros and Cleopatra Thurman 2018 International Travel Scholarship Recipients
- ANA names Dr. Jori Fleisher and Dr. Rajarshi Mazumder 2017 International Outreach Travel Scholarship Recipient