The International Outreach Committee (IOC) is responsible for enhancing the relationship of the ANA with the wider world of academic neurology and neuroscience that exists in a global context. This includes consideration of countries that are high-income but also a focus on countries that are low- and middle-income. The IOC also reviews submissions and selects recipients for the International Outreach Travel Scholarship, established in 2017. The travel scholarship allows young neurologists the opportunity to pursue their global interests in neurology, take advantage of the excellent mentorship opportunities within the ANA membership, and catapult new collaborations for future careers in a variety of neurological disciplines.
If you are interested in serving on this committee or any ANA committee, click the Committee Interest link.
- Grant to Accelerate Global Engagement (GAGE) created for 2020 Annaul Meeting for organizations in low and lower-middle-income countries
- Jennifer Adriss,MD selected as 2020 International Outreach Travel Scholarship Recipient
- ANA Names Drs. Alexa King and Leslie Hayes 2019 International Outreach Travel Scholarship Recipients.
- ANA names Drs. Allison Navis, Melissa Elafros and Cleopatra Thurman 2018 International Travel Scholarship Recipients
- ANA names Dr. Jori Fleisher and Dr. Rajarshi Mazumder 2017 International Outreach Travel Scholarship Recipient